- Active ingredients Mentha piperita oil (peppermint oil) — 170 mg (eq. to 50 mg of L-menthol)
- Product form 10 soft-gel gastro-resistant capsules in blister, from 3 to 9 blisters in a carton pack
- Why it’s important? Peppermint oil contains L-menthol, which blocks the calcium channels in the smooth muscle and produces an antispasmodic effect on the gastrointestinal muscles.Also peppermint oil also contains antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immunomodulating, and anesthetic activities, all of which may be relevant for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Possible applications CAPSUMEN® assures the quality of life under IBS.Its intake gives the possibility to reduce the abdominal spasms and pain, reduce the bloating and flatulence, improve the defecation.The product intake is supported by gastro-resistant capsules to avoid the irritation of gastric walls.
- Method of administration and dosage Take for adults and children over 12 years of age 1-2 capsules 1-3 times a day with drinking water. The course of consumption is usually 4-12 weeks and is determined individually.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to components, bronchial asthma.
- Manufactured in Ukraine