- Active ingredients Zinc glycinate — 90.3 mg (eq. to elemental zinc 25 mg)
- Product form 10 to 20 gelatin hard capsules in blisters and carton pack
- Why is it important? Zinc is an essential trace mineral and serves important roles in the body. Zinc’s role in supporting immune function includes regulating T lymphocytes, natural killer cells, CD4 cells, and interleukin II.Zinc glycinate is a high-potency source of zinc formulated for enhanced absorption across the intestinal wall and reduce interference from phytates and competing minerals.
- Possible applications ZINFORT® is a new generation zinc supplement that works to correct effectively its deficiency in the body.It is developed to support: formation of a full and adequate immune response of the organism; fatty acid metabolism, maintaining normal levels of vitamin A in the blood; antioxidant protection of cells; mental performance; etc.No sweeteners or color additives.
- Method of administration and dosage For adults, take 1 capsule per day. On the recommendation of a doctor, the daily dose can be increased for adults up to 2 capsules per day.The basic duration of the course of use is at least 20 days. In some cases, the individual course duration can be increased by the doctor.For better assimilation of zinc, it is advisable to take ZINFORT one hour before meals or two hours after meals. If you experience an unpleasant sensation of irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, ZINFORT should be taken immediately before or during meals.During periods of active spread of acute respiratory viral infections in order to prevent zinc deficiency, it is better to repeat the course of administration every 2 months.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to any of the components, pregnancy and breast-feeding, intolerance to galactose or fructose, lactase deficiency, galactose malabsorption syndrome.
- Manufactured in Ukraine