- Active ingredients L-selenomethionine – 250 mcg (equivalent to selenium 100 mcg)
- Product form 50 tablets in blisters and carton pack
- Why is it important? Selenium is an important trace element in the human body for the activation of enzymes that have antioxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects. Selenium reduces damage to cell membranes, preventing degenerative changes in cells and thereby slowing down the aging process. Selenium is of particular importance for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, ensuring the activation of its hormones. Also, selenium has a positive effect on the reproductive health of women and men, the condition of hair, skin and nails.
- Possible applications As an additional source of selenium in order to eliminate its deficiency in the body. The use in the composition of L-selenomethionine (natural, organic form of selenium, which is present in certain types of nuts, grains, legumes) provides a high level of absorption of selenium by the body.
- Method of administration and dosage Use for adults 1 tablet 1 time per day during or after meals with drinking water. The recommended daily dose can be changed individually.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to the components.
- Manufactured in Ukraine