- Active ingredients sodium salt of R(+)-enantiomer of alpha-lipoic (thioctic) acid — 375 mg (eq. to 300 mg of R(+)-enantiomer of alpha-lipoic acid)
- Product form 30 gelatin capsules in polymer jar and carton pack
- Why it’s important? Alfa-Lipoic acid is a coenzyme that acts as an antioxidant for physiological cell protection.R-Lipoic acid (RALA) is the form of Lipoic acid that occurs naturally in plants, animals, and the human body and is responsible for the specific beneficial effects of Alpha-Lipoic acid. RALA is the only form that functions as a co-factor for mitochondrial enzymes involved in energy production. There is a scientific proof that RALA delivers 2.5 times higher plasma levels than that of racemate form.
- Possible applications RIGHT® is a good choice for people with metabolic syndrome; diabetes; hepatitis, pancreatitis and other disorders of the digestive system; disorders of the cardiovascular system: coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis; neurological diseases: brain ischemia, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and chronic fatigue syndrome, different neuropathies.
- Method of administration and dosage Before starting to use, a doctor’s consultation is recommended.Adults may take 1 capsule a day on an empty stomach 30 minutes before the first meal with drinking water. The minimum duration of the course of intake is 2 months. If necessary, the course can be repeated.According to the doctor’s prescription, the daily dose and course of administration may be changed.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to any of the components, pregnancy, and breast-feeding.
- Manufactured in Ukraine