- Method of administration and dosage Take with food, mixed with various beverages (water, tea, coffee, juices, etc.) or liquid food.
With constipation and conditions that require facilitation of defecation.Take the entire daily dose at once, in one dose, at the same time of day:
• children 1-6 years – 2.5-5 g (1 / 2-1 teaspoon of powder) per day;
• children 6-12 years – 5-10 g (1-2 teaspoons of powder) per day;
• children 12-16 years – 10-20 g (2-4 teaspoons of powder) per day;
• adults: 20 g (4 teaspoons of powder) per day.
Taking dietary supplements LACLEAN should cause bowel movements once a day; after the onset of a stable laxative effect for several days, the dosage can be reduced.In some cases, half the recommended daily dose is sufficient to obtain the desired effect.Children should take dietary supplements LACLEAN only under medical supervision.Based on the doctor’s recommendation, it is permissible to take dietary supplements LACLEAN during pregnancy and breastfeeding.Lactitol is low in calories, does not affect blood glucose levels. Therefore, the dietary supplement LACLEAN can be used in diabetes.
To regulate defecation in order to undergo medical procedures.Dilute the contents of 2 sachets (only 20 g of lactitol) in 1 liter of water and take the entire volume of the prepared suspension in 3 doses (at 12, 15 and 18 hours) on the eve of the procedure.
To reduce ammonia levels in adults.The dosage should be selected individually, depending on laboratory parameters and individual response to lactitol. The initial daily dose is usually 0.5-0.7 g of lactitol per 1 kg of body weight. This dosage is divided into 3 meals with the aim of achieving two “soft” bowel movements per day.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance of lactitol, galactosemia, intestinal obstruction, suspicion of organic lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding of unclear origin.
- Manufactured in Ukraine