IOSEN for KIDS
- Active ingredients potassium iodate –0.152mg (equivalent to 90 mcg of iodine)sodium selenite – 0.056 mg (equivalent to 25 mcg of selenium)
- Product form 50 tablets in blisters and carton pack
- Why it’s important? A large number of international studies have shown that iodine and selenium mutually ensure the process of hormones production and normal functioning of the thyroid gland.Iodine is the key building material for hormones T3 and T4.Selenium provides antioxidant thyroid protection, it is responsible for the activation of thyroid hormones.
- Possible applications IOSEN® has been developed as a balanced Iodine & Selenium supplement for the normal function of the thyroid gland.
- Method of administration and dosage To be taken by children aged 3 to 11 years, 1 tablet once a day during or after meals, with drinking water. The course of application is determined by the doctor individually. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to any of the components, not recommended to use in patients with diseases of the thyroid gland when iodine medications are contraindicated.
- Manufactured in Ukraine