- Active ingredients dexpanthenol — 50 mg, methylmethionine sulfonium — 100 mg
- Product form 30 tablets in blisters and carton pack
- Why is it important? Vitamin U is a donor of methyl groups, which are necessary for the construction of cell elements, it provides histamine deactivation, which helps to reduce the secretion of the stomach and accelerate the healing of the mucosa.Dexpanthenol provides the formation of ATP energy necessary for cell division and restoration:it participates in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, contributes to the normalization of secretory function and motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Possible applications DOCTOVIT® works effectively for reparation of epithelial tissue, skin and mucous membranes, including the gastric mucosa.Besides that, the remedy promotes the secretory and motor function of gastrointestinal organs, normalization of digestive processes.
- Method of administration and dosage The dosage regimen for adults and children over 14 years of age is determined by a physician. Usually 1 tablet is taken once a day after meals, drinking a small amount of fluid. The daily dosage can be increased to 2-3 tablets depending on the severity of symptoms.
Duration of use: 1 month, then to be agreed with the physician.
- Contraindications Individual intolerance to any of the components, pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Manufactured in Ukraine